Monday, August 3, 2009

Thing 14 Podcasts

This took longer than I thought; simply because I kept getting interrupted with the GH Coast Guard Festival:) Andy and I direct the Kids Parade which started the Festival July 26th.
The podcast are great, I even have an ipod. I just am not tuned in to listening to anything except 'live'. Really, I can go on a five hour car drive and am very happy with my thoughts or just talking to the others in the car. Around the house it's the wind, waves and birds, skiing it's the sound of nature, etc. Even when cleaning the house I would rather think than listen to a podcast. Oh well.
So I found the "Financial Aid Podcast" and linked it to our high school's guidance page.

Financial Aid Podcast


I checked out other podcasts:
TED
Which is fed to my iGoogle home page.
"TED: Ideas worth spreading. TED is devoted to giving millions of knowledge-seekers around the globe direct access to the world's greatest thinkers and teachers. " Check them out at TED.com

No comments:

Post a Comment