Monday, August 3, 2009

Thing 18 Building Your PLN

So I checked out Ning, joined MACUL Space, created my page, and connected with 3 people I know. BUT now I want to attend the Macul conference in October!
I can see where it would possibly be more relevant if I created a PLN of my own and geared it to Lee High, but.... I am reluctant to start one and then have another site to update and respond to.
But i would rather have a PLN that I track then keep getting all of these twitter's from my superintendent; they are good but my phone is limited in texting and I have to follow his url's on line anyway:)

With only 26 teacher's in the whole high school, sometimes meeting in the lunch room gets more done and no one is worried about discussions being misinterpreted as can happen on-line.

I also don't want to alienate those teachers who still don't want to use technology; whether in or out of the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment