Monday, August 3, 2009

Thing 17 More Web 2.0 Winners

How I loved the winners! And I already used Craigslist, Google Maps, Google Earth, Twitter, Pandora (love Pandora), Technorati, DonorChoose, Picasa, LinkedIn, Etsy, Facebook, Digg, iGoogle, Kayak and YouTube. In fact we have an excel spreadsheet just to keep track of the websites, logins and passwords.
So I tried Bing - just OK and Colorblender - but Colorblender brought up an AVG Alert that said a Treat was detected and that colorblender was an "Exploit Link to known Exploit Site". ??? So I didn't try it any further.
I also tried urbanspoon. Now I really will gain weight!!

To use at school? We use Picasa to share pictures with the district newsletter, other teachers, yearbook staff and all students/families. We get curriculum content from YouTube and money from DonorChoose. I could use Google Earth for more information on colleges and their surroundings and Facebook, as universities now are on facebook.


I tried the Travel IQ game - I am very bad:(

No comments:

Post a Comment