Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Thing 8 Feeds and the news:)

So I had a good discussion with my son the web site programmer about the difference between Google Reader and my iGoogle homepage. I did add the google gadget that puts google reader on my iGoogle homepage. So now I have the best of both worlds:)
But ........ I am a very visual person, so I like the spread out format of my homepage vs the scrolling of the google reader. But what to do when I have more feeds then will show comfortably on my homepage? Well then, maybe I am trying to get too much of life from the internet and I need to "step away from the computer" and experience life in the here and now (sorry twitterers).

As I said in my last blog, I already have a bunch of feeds to my homepage, and I added a few more.
:) good night to 'see' a sunset!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to read that I am not the only one concerned about information overload. There is a downside to having too much information available at your fingertips. As you said, "step away from the computer"...

    ReplyDelete