Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Thing 11 Google Docs

Hooray, something I had been using but didn't really understand! Short history: our family has given up giving Christmas presents - and now gives the gift of our 'stories' to each other for Christmas. So Christmas morning may take 5 hours while we listen to each others stories. The first year everyone had to write their autobiography - the short version. Year two was a significant experience, year three all about siblings, etc. My sons have been sending me their stories via Google docs! when I went to my settings and clicked on Docs - there were all the stories!

Also there were the excel spreadsheets I had generated with my youngest son concerning food and expenses with their wedding reception.

Way cool!!

Didn't even know I was doing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment