Friday, June 26, 2009

Thing 4 - Photos and Videos


I am not too sure I want to create Flickr when i have two Picasa webablums already. So I am hoping Ron will approve my Picasa experience instead. I use Picasa because our students and staff can download high def pictures without paying anything additional. My experince with the others is that you can download a "poor" quality resolution, but must pay ($.25) to get a better quality photo. I have two albums, one personal and one for Lee High School: http://picasaweb.google.com/JoyceVCawthon

This is a picture from my personal album of what I did this week - whitewater rafting the New river in West Virginia. it was a bit extreme for me - i have done 'float' trips before - but not level 4 and 5 rapids. But hey - we are all about new experiences and learning more about life:) I learned I had a louder scream than my husband thought ;)

If this video works, I am in the white mid sleeve shirt, just to the right of our guide (who sits in the back and steers and yells at us!!) Notice we are all wearing helmets? My friend Chris sitting across from me flipped off the raft and surfaced under the raft!!!! Not fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment